If you would like to be considered to be part of the Senix Team, please feel free to email your resume to email@example.com
We are always looking for good assembly technicians !
Current Open Positions
Founded in 1990, and located in Hinesburg, VT, Senix Corporation designs, manufactures, and sells a wide range of non-contact, ultrasonic sensor products. With over 100,000 units worldwide, our products are used in a broad array of industrial, agricultural, nautical, and scientific applications.
Senix has an immediate opening for a full-time Finance Administrator. This position is a great opportunity for the right candidate to join a small growing sensor manufacturing with worldwide customers.
- Perform all accounting functions and ensure the accurate and timely completion of financial reports
- Completion of biweekly payroll and all related payroll activities.
- Maintain general ledger and prepare reconciliations of all cash and credit accounts.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, and all accounts receivable aging components including billing, cash receipts, etc.
- Create and maintain depreciation and amortization schedules.
- Work with the Inventory Control Manager to regulate and oversee the impact that inventory activities have on financial reports.
- Two years of bookkeeping experience
- Experience with QuickBooks desktop
- Knowledge of manufacturing accounting principles, and some experience with ERP systems is a plus.
- Experience working in a manufacturing company a plus
To apply, please provide a cover letter with salary requirements along with your CV and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
At Senix we recognize that our employees are our greatest asset; your success and well-being makes us a better and stronger company. We proudly offer a highly competitive compensation plan with an excellent benefits package. This package includes three weeks of paid leave, flex-scheduling, an IRA match, HSA funding, and 100% employer paid health, vision, dental, disability and life insurance, and much more.
Senix Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity Commission/Affirmative Action employer. We encourage Minorities, Females, Disabled, and Veterans to apply.
***** NO AGENCIES PLEASE ****** Thank you!